Friday 22 February 2013

Cheeky monkeys

This hotel was the first that we stayed at where the monkeys came and literally joined you for breakfast. This was proved one morning when one particularly brave one came up to where me, Emi and Jen were sitting enjoying the morning sun and an ice coffee. We were quite innocently laughing and saying hello to it when suddenly it bared its teeth and went straight for my bag. After rifling through it throwing most things to the side and biting into my suncream she decided to run off with my silk sheet liner. At this point Emi threw me a stick while i tried to ward of the thieving monkey by jumping up and down and making a raucous waking up most of the others staying in the hotel who subsequently came out to watch the show!! The monkey tried to make a break for it but fortunately dropped my sleep bag mid jump onto the roof. Needless to say i will make sure my bag is closed before letting a monkey sit with me for breakfast again!!



No comments:

Post a Comment