Wednesday 3 April 2013

Singapore

After a long day and nights travelling i finally arrived in Singapore. It was immensely humid and after finding my hotel, I wondered the bay and high streets. The first day didn't last long as
I had hardly slept on the plane and passed out at 6pm for a good 17 hours in bed! The next day I met Aaron, a friend from school who lives in Singapore. He had leave from the army for the weekend to show me the sights. I was lucky enough to stay in his beautiful house in a lovely area of Singapore. Over the weekend he showed me to the zoo, the botanical gardens and around the best places in the city! The highlight had to be the exclusive bar that was fronted with a library but, after saying a secret password, the bookshelf opened up to an incredible cocktail bar! We also had the best local dishes and all in all it is safe to say I had a wonderful time that definitely wasn't long enough!











No comments:

Post a Comment